Jenny has been consistently expanding her massage therapy and manual therapy skill set over the last 11 years. Her most recent trainings are listed below with informational links.
Currently, she is developing her skills in Visceral Manipulation and CranioSacral Therapy. She is an intermediate level practitioner of Barnes Myofascial Release and has been certified in Precision Neuromuscular Therapy since 2015.
No matter what techniques are used, intention is the key in providing effective manual therapy that will support whole body healing. Jenny works with her clients to facilitate the body’s innate healing process.
Early career trainings include: Thai Massage, Reiki, Pregnancy Massage, Reflexology, and Ortho-Bionomy. While she no longer delves into these modalities in her current studies, her practice has been shaped by these seminars and techniques may still be utilized in her work. Jenny has an extensive toolbox from which she can customize her clients’ sessions.
- Myofascial Rebounding
- Myofascial Unwinding, completed twice
- Myofascial Release II
- Myofascial Release I
Scar tissue trainings
- Scar Tissue Management: Massage Therapy Principles, Practice and Protocols
- STRAIT Method™ of scar tissue release, Level 3, Abdominal/Pelvic region
- STRAIT Method™ of scar tissue release, Level 1, Foundations
Precision Neuromuscular Therapy certified in 2015, began studies in 2012.
- PNMT and the Golf Swing
- TMJ Intensive, completed twice
- Precision Neural Mobilization
- PNMT Form and Function, completed three times
- PNMT Low Back and Thoracic Spine, completed twice
- PNMT Upper Extremity, completed twice
- PNMT Lower Extremity, completed twice
- PNMT Neck and Head, completed twice
- National Massage Therapy Institute, Falls Church, VA, Therapeutic Massage, Feb 2007
- George Washington University, Washington, DC, BA in Psychology, May 2000